In the midst of the hurt and the mundane, the questions and the not yets, you can forget just how far you have come. This illustrated collection of poetry and essays invites you to reclaim moments of brokenness, division, and pain and re-envision them as experiences of reconciliation, unity, and hope.
Popular Instagram poet and bestselling author Morgan Harper Nichols weaves together personal reflections through her signature poems, reflecting on the moments that shaped her. She invites you to:
- Awaken your heart and recognize how your own story has made you who you are today
- Enter into a deeper understanding of pressing on and pressing in, of transformation and surrender
- Discover meaning in the losses and embrace anticipation for the splendor ahead
- Become who you are in the moment you hold right now
How Far You Have Come is an excellent gift for college and high school graduations, celebrations and anniversaries, life transitions, and birthdays or simply a gift for yourself.
Follow Morgan on Instagram @morganharpernicols (along with her millions of followers), and look for more beautiful, thought-provoking poetry in her other collections:
- All Along You Were Blooming
- You Are Only Just Beginning