Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the A Michael Bennett Thriller series.
- #6: Gone (A Michael Bennett Thriller #6) (CD-Audio): $20.00
- #7: Burn (A Michael Bennett Thriller #7) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #8: Alert (A Michael Bennett Thriller #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #10: Haunted (A Michael Bennett Thriller #10) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Ambush (A Michael Bennett Thriller #11) (Large Print / Hardcover): $34.00
- #12: Blindside (A Michael Bennett Thriller #12) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #13: The Russian (A Michael Bennett Thriller #13) (Hardcover): $28.00
In a stunning thriller from the world's #1 bestselling writer, New York Detective Michael Bennett is caught in the crossfire of a deadly standoff, and he must kill . . . or be killed.
Snow blankets the avenues of Manhattan's exclusive Upper West Side. The storm is the perfect cover for a fashionable, highly trained team of lethal assassins as they prowl the streets, hunting their prey. But their first hit is simply target practice. Their next mission may very well turn the Cold War red-hot once again.
Stepping directly into the line of fire, the President of the United States is in New York for a summit at the United Nations with his Russian counterpart. Pulled away from his family and pressed into service, Detective Michael Bennett must trace the source of a threat that could rip the country apart and ignite a war that would shock the world. With allegiances constantly in doubt and no one above suspicion, only Bennett can save the president-and the country-before the assassins' deadly kill shot hits its mark.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 375 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.