On Our Shelves Now--Subject to Availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Dog Diaries series.
- #1: Dog Diaries: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #3: Dog Diaries: Mission Impawsible: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #4: Dog Diaries: Curse of the Mystery Mutt: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #5: Dog Diaries: Ruffing It: A Middle School Story (Hardcover): $9.99
- #6: Dog Diaries: Dinosaur Disaster (Hardcover): $9.99
- #7: Dog Diaries: Big Top Bonanza (Hardcover): $9.99
Dog Diaries is the first book written by a dog AND a #1 New York Times bestseller! When mischievous mutt, Junior, causes a Turkey Day disaster, getting out of the doghouse will take a Christmas miracle!
Are you ready for a festive adventure? Join me, Junior on the most PAWSOME, most BARKTASTIC journey through the HOWLIDAY SEASON. You'll read all about:
- FANGSGIVING, CRITTER-MESS and the mysterious SAINT LICK.
- Why strange humans called CAROL come and howl at the front door.
- And why SHINY TREES suddenly sprout inside your kennel!
This hilarious, illustrated MIDDLE SCHOOL spin-off about a dog and his boy is perfect for younger readers!
About the Author
James Patterson is the world's bestselling author. He has donated more than one million books to students and soldiers, as well as millions of dollars to independent bookstores and school libraries. He lives in Florida with his family.
Praise for Dog Diaries:
"Junior is a dog of great enthusiasm [with an] endearingly canine first-dog voice. Watson's numerous cartoon illustrations... perfectly capture Junior's whimsical attitude...This series opener is a romp in the park."—Kirkus Reviews
"Bolstered by Watson's spry cartoons, Patterson and Butler's rollicking story will catch--and hold--the attention of young readers, especially those of the dog-loving variety."—Publisher's Weekly
"Absurd and wacky but also fast-paced and good-humored."—Kirkus Reviews