Not on hand, usually available within 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Outlander series.
- #1: Outlander (20th Anniversary Collector's Edition): A Novel (Outlander Anniversary Edition #1) (Hardcover): $40.00
- #2: Dragonfly in Amber (25th Anniversary Edition): A Novel (Outlander Anniversary Edition #2) (Hardcover): $40.00
- #3: Voyager: A Novel (Outlander #3) (Hardcover): $35.00
- #4: Drums of Autumn (25th Anniversary Edition): A Novel (Outlander Anniversary Edition #4) (Hardcover): $45.00
- #5: The Fiery Cross (Outlander #5) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #6: A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander #6) (Hardcover): $36.00
- #8: Written in My Own Heart's Blood: A Novel (Outlander #8) (Hardcover): $35.00
- #9: Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone: A Novel (Outlander #9) (Hardcover): $36.00
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • The seventh book in Diana Gabaldon’s acclaimed Outlander saga, the basis for the Starz original series.
“All you’ve come to expect from Gabaldon . . . adventure, history, romance, fantasy.”—The Arizona Republic
Jamie Fraser, former Jacobite and reluctant rebel, is already certain of three things about the American rebellion: The Americans will win, fighting on the side of victory is no guarantee of survival, and he’d rather die than have to face his illegitimate son—a young lieutenant in the British army—across the barrel of a gun.
Claire Randall knows that the Americans will win, too, but not what the ultimate price may be. That price won’t include Jamie’s life or his happiness, though—not if she has anything to say about it.
Meanwhile, in the relative safety of the twentieth century, Jamie and Claire’s daughter, Brianna, and her husband, Roger MacKenzie, have resettled in a historic Scottish home where, across a chasm of two centuries, the unfolding drama of Brianna’s parents’ story comes to life through Claire’s letters. The fragile pages reveal Claire’s love for battle-scarred Jamie Fraser and their flight from North Carolina to the high seas, where they encounter privateers and ocean battles—as Brianna and Roger search for clues not only to Claire’s fate but to their own. Because the future of the MacKenzie family in the Highlands is mysteriously, irrevocably, and intimately entwined with life and death in war-torn colonial America.
About the Author
Diana Gabaldon is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the wildly popular Outlander novels—Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, The Fiery Cross, A Breath of Snow and Ashes (for which she won a Quill Award and the Corine International Book Prize), An Echo in the Bone, Written in My Own Heart’s Blood, and Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone—as well as the related Lord John Grey books, Lord John and the Private Matter, Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade, Lord John and the Hand of Devils, and The Scottish Prisoner; a collection of novellas, Seven Stones to Stand or Fall; three works of nonfiction, “I Give You My Body . . .” and The Outlandish Companion, Volumes 1 and 2; the Outlander graphic novel The Exile; and The Official Outlander Coloring Book. She lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, with her husband.
“All you’ve come to expect from Gabaldon . . . adventure, history, romance, fantasy.”
—The Arizona Republic