Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the A Jack Ryan Novel series.
- #1: The Hunt for Red October (Movie Tie-In) (A Jack Ryan Novel #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Patriot Games (A Jack Ryan Novel #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Cardinal of the Kremlin (A Jack Ryan Novel #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Clear and Present Danger (A Jack Ryan Novel #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Debt of Honor (A Jack Ryan Novel #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Executive Orders (A Jack Ryan Novel #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: The Bear and the Dragon (A Jack Ryan Novel #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Red Rabbit (A Jack Ryan Novel #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Dead or Alive (A Jack Ryan Novel #10) (Paperback): $18.00
- #11: Locked On (A Jack Ryan Novel #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Threat Vector (A Jack Ryan Novel #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Command Authority (A Jack Ryan Novel #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
The search for a stolen nuclear weapon on American soil sends Jack Ryan on a dangerous mission with global consequences in this #1 New York Times bestselling thriller.
Peace may finally be at hand in the Middle East, as Jack Ryan, Deputy Director of Intelligence for the CIA, lays the groundwork for a plan that could end centuries of conflict. But ruthless terrorists have a final, desperate card to play: a nuclear weapon hidden somewhere in the United States.
With one terrible act, distrust mounts, forces collide, and the floundering U.S. president seems unable to cope with the crisis. With the world on the verge of nuclear disaster, Ryan must frantically seek a solution—before the chiefs of state lose control of themselves and the world.
About the Author
A little more than thirty years ago Tom Clancy was a Maryland insurance broker with a passion for naval history. Years before, he had been an English major at Baltimore’s Loyola College and had always dreamed of writing a novel. His first effort, The Hunt for Red October—the first of the phenomenally successful Jack Ryan novels—sold briskly as a result of rave reviews, then catapulted onto the New York Times bestseller list after President Reagan pronounced it “the perfect yarn.” From that day forward, Clancy established himself as an undisputed master at blending exceptional realism and authenticity, intricate plotting, and razor-sharp suspense. He passed away in October 2013.
Praise for The Sum of All Fears
“A whiz-bang page-turner!”—The New York Times Book Review
“The Sum of All Fears delivers!”—People
“A nonstop roller coaster ride to a nail-biting climax...ingenious.”—Publishers Weekly
“Tom Clancy at his best...This is a book not to be missed.”—Dallas Morning News
Praise for Tom Clancy
“He constantly taps the current world situation for its imminent dangers and spins them into an engrossing tale.”—The New York Times Book Review
“A brilliant describer of events.”—The Washington Post
“No one can equal his talent for making military electronics and engineering intelligible and exciting...He remains the best!”—Houston Chronicle