On Our Shelves Now--Subject to Availability
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the A Jack Ryan Novel series.
- #1: The Hunt for Red October (Movie Tie-In) (A Jack Ryan Novel #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Patriot Games (Movie Tie-In) (A Jack Ryan Novel #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Clear and Present Danger (A Jack Ryan Novel #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #5: The Sum of All Fears (A Jack Ryan Novel #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Debt of Honor (A Jack Ryan Novel #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Executive Orders (A Jack Ryan Novel #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: The Bear and the Dragon (A Jack Ryan Novel #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Red Rabbit (A Jack Ryan Novel #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Dead or Alive (A Jack Ryan Novel #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #11: Locked On (A Jack Ryan Novel #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Threat Vector (A Jack Ryan Novel #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Command Authority (A Jack Ryan Novel #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
In this electrifying #1 New York Times bestselling thriller from Tom Clancy, a silent war between the USA and Russia will decide the fate of the world—and Jack Ryan is behind enemy lines.
Two men possess vital data on Russia’s Star Wars missile defense system. One of them is CARDINAL—America's highest agent in the Kremlin—and he's about to be terminated by the KGB. The other is the one American who can save CARDINAL and lead the world to the brink of peace...or war.
About the Author
A little more than thirty years ago Tom Clancy was a Maryland insurance broker with a passion for naval history. Years before, he had been an English major at Baltimore’s Loyola College and had always dreamed of writing a novel. His first effort, The Hunt for Red October—the first of the phenomenally successful Jack Ryan novels—sold briskly as a result of rave reviews, then catapulted onto the New York Times bestseller list after President Reagan pronounced it “the perfect yarn.” From that day forward, Clancy established himself as an undisputed master at blending exceptional realism and authenticity, intricate plotting, and razor-sharp suspense. He passed away in October 2013.
Praise for The Cardinal of the Kremlin
“Clancy’s done it again!”—New York Daily News
“Cardinal excites, illuminates...a real page-turner.”—Los Angeles Daily News
“Fast and fascinating.”—Chicago Tribune
More Praise for Tom Clancy
“He constantly taps the current world situation for its imminent dangers and spins them into an engrossing tale.”—The New York Times Book Review
“A brilliant describer of events.”—The Washington Post
“No one can equal his talent for making military electronics and engineering intelligible and exciting...He remains the best!”—Houston Chronicle