Not on hand, usually available within 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Jack Ryan Novel series.
- #1: The Hunt for Red October (Movie Tie-In) (A Jack Ryan Novel #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: Patriot Games (A Jack Ryan Novel #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Cardinal of the Kremlin (A Jack Ryan Novel #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: The Sum of All Fears (A Jack Ryan Novel #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: Debt of Honor (A Jack Ryan Novel #6) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #7: Executive Orders (A Jack Ryan Novel #7) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #8: The Bear and the Dragon (A Jack Ryan Novel #8) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #9: Red Rabbit (A Jack Ryan Novel #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: Dead or Alive (A Jack Ryan Novel #10) (Paperback): $18.00
- #11: Locked On (A Jack Ryan Novel #11) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #12: Threat Vector (A Jack Ryan Novel #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Command Authority (A Jack Ryan Novel #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
Don't Miss the Original Series Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan Starring John Krasinski!
In this #1 New York Times bestselling thriller from Tom Clancy, Jack Ryan gets caught in a war between the United States and a Colombian drug cartel and uncovers a shocking conspiracy.
When Colombian drug lords assassinate both the U.S. ambassador and the visiting head of the FBI, their actions trigger a covert response from the American government—a response that goes horribly wrong...
As the newly named Deputy Director of Intelligence for the CIA, Jack Ryan should be privy to operations like the one in Colombia, but he’s been left completely in the dark. With the help of field officer John Clark, Ryan intends to find out what’s really going on. But while they expect danger from without, the greatest threat of all may come from within.
About the Author
A little more than thirty years ago Tom Clancy was a Maryland insurance broker with a passion for naval history. Years before, he had been an English major at Baltimore’s Loyola College and had always dreamed of writing a novel. His first effort, The Hunt for Red October—the first of the phenomenally successful Jack Ryan novels—sold briskly as a result of rave reviews, then catapulted onto the New York Times bestseller list after President Reagan pronounced it “the perfect yarn.” From that day forward, Clancy established himself as an undisputed master at blending exceptional realism and authenticity, intricate plotting, and razor-sharp suspense. He passed away in October 2013.
Praise for Clear and Present Danger
“The issues raised are real ones, and a jump ahead of the headlines.”—The New York Times
“Absorbing reading...You won’t stop until you hit the last pages!”—The Wall Street Journal
“Rousing adventure...A crackling good yarn!”—The Washington Post
“Heavy-caliber excitement!”—St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Praise for Tom Clancy
“He constantly taps the current world situation for its imminent dangers and spins them into an engrossing tale.”—The New York Times Book Review
“A brilliant describer of events.”—The Washington Post
“No one can equal his talent for making military electronics and engineering intelligible and exciting...He remains the best!”—Houston Chronicle