Not on hand, usually available within 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the The Westcott Series series.
- #1: Someone To Love: Avery's Story (The Westcott Series #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Someone to Hold: Camille's Story (The Westcott Series #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Someone to Wed: Alexander's Story (The Westcott Series #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #4: Someone to Care: Viola's Story (The Westcott Series #4) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Someone to Trust: Elizabeth's Story (The Westcott Series #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Someone to Honor: Abby's Story (The Westcott Series #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Someone to Cherish: Harry's Story (The Westcott Series #8) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #9: Someone Perfect: Estelle's Story (The Westcott Series #9) (Mass Market): $8.99
It’s never too late to fall in love in this enchanting new story, a novella in the Westcott series from New York Times bestselling author Mary Balogh.
Matilda Westcott has spent her life tending to the needs of her mother, the Dowager Countess of Riverdale, never questioning the web of solitude she has spun herself. To Matilda, who considers herself an aging spinster daughter, marriage is laughable—love is a game for the young, after all. But her quiet, ordered life unravels when a dashing gentleman from her past reappears, threatening to charm his way into her heart yet again.
Charles Sawyer, Viscount Dirkson, does not expect to face Matilda Westcott thirty-six years after their failed romance. Moreover, he does not expect decades-old feelings to emerge at the very sight of her. When encountering Matilda at a dinner hosted by the Earl of Riverdale, he finds himself as fascinated by her as he was the first day they met, and wonders whether, after all these years, they have a chance at happiness together. Charles is determined to crack the hard exterior Matilda has built up for more than three decades, or he will risk losing her once again....
*Includes bonus excerpts from the Westcott novels*
About the Author
Mary Balogh has written more than one hundred historical novels and novellas, more than thirty of which have been New York Times bestsellers. They include the Bedwyn saga, the Simply quartet, the Huxtable quintet, the seven-part Survivors' Club series, and the Westcott series.
Praise for the novels of Mary Balogh
“One of the best!”—Julia Quinn
"Balogh is today’s superstar heir to the marvelous legacy of Georgette Heyer, (except a lot steamier!)”—Susan Elizabeth Phillips
"With her brilliant, beautiful and emotionally intense writing Mary Balogh sets the gold standard in historical romance."—Jayne Ann Krentz
"When it comes to historical romance, Mary Balogh is one of my favorites!"—Eloisa James
“A superb author whose narrative voice comments on the characters and events of her novel in an ironic tone reminiscent of Jane Austen.”—Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
“Mary Balogh just keeps getting better and better…interesting characters and great stories to tell...well worth your time.”—The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
“I loved this book. I read it in one sitting and it made me smile a lot and cry a little.”—Smart Bitches, Trashy Books