Creating real change needs a transformational fundraising strategy. Whether you have never fundraised before or you want to improve past results, The Fundraiser's Handbook is your guide to raising more money for your cause.
Are you a fundraising director or a member of the fundraising team? How will you create an effective fundraising strategy? How will you find more donors? How will you raise more money to change the world?
The Fundraiser's Handbook is an easy-to-follow, four-stage strategic planning template to help you prepare, write, implement and evaluate your fundraising strategy.
You will learn how to:
- integrate your fundraising with your organisational strategy
- generate a return on your investment (which is the point of effective fundraising)
- research, identify and qualify prospective donors
- cultivate and solicit large and small donations and grants
- thank and steward your donors to increase donor loyalty and support.
If you want to raise more money and change the world, commit to creating a winning fundraising strategy using my tried and tested method detailed in The Fundraiser's Handbook.