Not Yet Published
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the A Narwhal and Jelly Book series.
- #1: Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea! (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #1) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #2: Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #2) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #4: Narwhal's Otter Friend (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #4) (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #5: Happy Narwhalidays (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #5) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Narwhal's School of Awesomeness (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #6) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #7: Narwhalicorn and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #7) (Hardcover): $12.99
In the hilarious eighth book of this blockbuster graphic novel series, Narwhal and Jelly celebrate the spookiest time of the year — Halloween — with a super twist!
Dive into three new stories that are sure to fright and delight! Narwhal loves Halloween — it's a great excuse to dress up in a spooky and silly costume, like a ghost, a mermaid, a banana or maybe even Marlow the Mustachioed Moose. It's a skeleTON of fun! Jelly isn't dressing up, though — he's a little scared of this time of year, and would prefer to hunker down in a hidey-hole until Halloween is over. But when a scary sea monster makes an appearance and swallows Narwhal (gulp!), can Jelly, with the help of some super friends, pluck up the courage to save his best bud?
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is the New York Times bestselling author and illustrator of the Narwhal and Jelly series whose picture books include Mo's Mustache; Vote for Me!; Rot, the Cutest in the World!; Boo Who?; It Came in the Mail; Something Extraordinary and Rex Wrecks It!. He lives with his wife and kids in Seattle, Washington.