Not on hand, usually available within 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Judy Moody series.
- #1: Judy Moody está de mal humor / Judy Moody Was In a Mood (Paperback): $7.95
- #2: Judy Moody Gets Famous! (Hardcover): $16.99
- #3: Judy Moody and Friends: Amy Namey in Ace Reporter (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Judy Moody and Friends: Frank Pearl in The Awful Waffle Kerfuffle (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: Judy Moody and Friends: Stink Moody in Master of Disaster (Hardcover): $12.99
- #6: Judy Moody y la Declaración de Independencia / Judy Moody Declares Independence (Paperback): $10.95
- #7: Judy Moody y la vuelta al mundo en ocho días y medio / Judy Moody Around the World in 8 1/2 Days (Paperback): $10.95
- #8: Judy Moody and Friends: April Fools, Mr. Todd! (Hardcover): $12.99
- #9: Judy Moody, Girl Detective (Hardcover): $15.99
- #11: Judy Moody and the Bad Luck Charm (Hardcover): $15.99
- #12: Judy Moody and Friends: Prank You Very Much (Hardcover): $12.99
- #13: Judy Moody and the Bucket List (Hardcover): $15.99
- #14: Judy Moody y la fiesta de té real / Judy Moody and the Right Royal Tea Party (Paperback): $10.95
- #15: Judy Moody, Book Quiz Whiz (Hardcover): $15.99
- #16: Judy Moody: In a Monday Mood (MP3 CD): $14.99
Megan McDonald’s story — as featured in Judy’s uber-cool movie — is back in a must have edition illustrated by Peter H. Reynolds. RARE!
Roar! It’s not bad enough that Mom and Dad are heading to California, leaving Judy and Stink with Aunt Awful (er, Opal), but now two of Judy’s friends are going Splitsville, too. Just when it looks like her summer is going to be BOR-ing- eureka! — Judy comes up with the most thrill-a-delic plan ever. Get ready for a race involving tightrope walking, Scream Monster riding, and way more! Add in a treasure hunt for Judy’s teacher, a midnight stakeout, a runaway ice cream truck, and a dash of Bigfoot, and what have you got? The Judy Moodiest summer ever!
About the Author
Megan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She is also the author of three Sisters Club stories, Ant and Honey Bee: A Pair of Friends at Halloween, and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California.
Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, So Few of Me, and Rose's Garden. He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts.
We're not especially up on just what is cool among third-graders these days. But those who are — or at least who have kids who are — extol the Judy Moody children's book series and its popularity among the schoolkids
—24 Frames (LA Times Blog)