The Spy Who Loved Me (James Bond #10) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the James Bond series.
- #1: Casino Royale (James Bond #1) (Compact Disc): $69.00
- #2: Live and Let Die (James Bond #2) (MP3 CD): $24.95
- #3: Moonraker (James Bond #3) (MP3 CD): $24.95
- #4: Diamonds Are Forever (James Bond #4) (MP3 CD): $29.95
- #5: From Russia with Love (James Bond #5) (MP3 CD): $24.95
- #6: Doctor No (James Bond #6) (MP3 CD): $24.95
- #7: Goldfinger (James Bond #7) (MP3 CD): $24.95
- #8: For Your Eyes Only, and Other Stories Lib/E (James Bond #8) (Compact Disc): $69.00
- #9: Thunderball Lib/E (James Bond #9) (Compact Disc): $76.00
- #11: On Her Majesty's Secret Service Lib/E (James Bond #11) (Compact Disc): $76.00
- #12: You Only Live Twice Lib/E (James Bond #12) (Compact Disc): $76.00
- #13: The Man with the Golden Gun Lib/E (James Bond #13) (Compact Disc): $69.00
- #14: Octopussy and the Living Daylights, and Other Stories Lib/E (James Bond #14) (Compact Disc): $49.95
For the first time, followers of the James Bond adventures will see Agent 007 as he appears through the eyes of a beautiful woman, a woman who, in the midst of brutality and terror, recognizes Bond for what he is: a handsome and appealing killer. But only a killer can help her now.
Vivienne Michell is in trouble. Trying to escape her tangled past, she has run away to the American backwoods, winding up at the Dreamy Pines Motor Court. A far cry from the privileged world she was born to, the motel is also the destination of two hardened killers the perverse Sol Horror and the deadly Sluggsy Morant. When a coolly charismatic Englishman turns up, Viv, in terrible danger, is not just hopeful but fascinated. Because he is James Bond, 007; the man she hopes will save her, the spy she hopes will love her.
This story of a night of horrifying fear in the Adirondacks bears the customary Fleming hallmark: what Max Lerner in theNew YorkPostcalled his enormous resourcefulness his sure sense of what will fascinate and terrify the reader, his contriving of hairbreadth escapes.