Daily Devotions for Die-Hard Fans: Tennessee Volunteers combines the great passion of the Big Orange fan with the grand passion of the fan of Christ in one set of devotions. The result is a book that is fun while it provides a time of reflection about God and your faith.
- A gritty and determined team of Vols' players and coaches pulled off a miraculous resurrection of the dead 2019 season.
- Pat Summitt wanted her players mean, not pretty, but once she got busted by her players for getting pretty.
- It was so cold at a game that when UT's injured center spit blood, it hit his face guard and turned into an icicle.
- A pair of hungry Tennessee basketball players once misplaced a train.
- What UGA did to Tennessee was unbelievable, but it couldn't match what the Vols did seconds later.
These stories and more are recounted here. Also appearing are Joshua Dobbs, Peyton Manning, Gen. Bob Neyland, Ernie Grunfeld, Peerless Price, Jeremy Pruitt, Phillip Fulmer, and many others. Their stories - along with legendary games, improbable victories, and historical events - are told with a twist: They are all tied to God's story.
Have fun Have faith Go Vols Go God