Inspire Employees and Improve Performance with Supportive Accountability Leadership(TM)
Some leaders are too harsh. Some are too lenient. Others are completely disengaged from employee performance management. Striking a delicate balance between supportive leadership and accountability is the key to ensuring employees are as effective and productive as possible.
Sylvia Melena is the architect of the Supportive Accountability Leadership(TM) Model, a simple but powerful framework that helps leaders create a motivating work environment while promoting accountability and improving performance.
Through a mix of stories, actionable tips, and tools, you'll learn how to:
- Master the art of supportive leadership
- Inspire employees to advance your organization's vision
- Monitor performance and customer service efficiently
- Lead effective performance improvement conversations
- Pinpoint critical support factors to unleash performance
- Wield the power of employee recognition
- Boost performance through progressive discipline
- Document skillfully
You'll also receive a free download of the Performance Documentation Toolkit to help you ease the burden of employee performance documentation.