Become a stats superstar by using Excel to reveal the powerful secrets of statistics
Microsoft Excel offers numerous possibilities for statistical analysis--and you don't have to be a math wizard to unlock them. In Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, fully updated for the 2021 version of Excel, you'll hit the ground running with straightforward techniques and practical guidance to unlock the power of statistics in Excel.
Bypass unnecessary jargon and skip right to mastering formulas, functions, charts, probabilities, distributions, and correlations. Written for professionals and students without a background in statistics or math, you'll learn to create, interpret, and translate statistics--and have fun doing it
In this book you'll find out how to:
- Understand, describe, and summarize any kind of data, from sports stats to sales figures
- Confidently draw conclusions from your analyses, make accurate predictions, and calculate correlations
- Model the probabilities of future outcomes based on past data
- Perform statistical analysis on any platform: Windows, Mac, or iPad
- Access additional resources and practice templates through Dummies.com
For anyone who's ever wanted to unleash the full potential of statistical analysis in Excel--and impress your colleagues or classmates along the way--Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies walks you through the foundational concepts of analyzing statistics and the step-by-step methods you use to apply them.
About the Author
Joseph Schmuller works on the Digital & Enterprise Architecture Team at Availity. He has taught statistics at the undergraduate and graduate levels. He has created and delivered courses for LinkedIn Learning, and he is the author of all previous editions of Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies.