Other Books in Series
This is book number 14 in the Wings of Fire series.
- #1: Wings of Fire Book One: The Dragonet Prophecy (Hardcover): $16.99
- #2: The Lost Heir (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel 2) (Hardcover): $24.99
- #3: The Hidden Kingdom (Wings of Fire Graphic Novel #3): A Graphix Book (Hardcover): $24.99
- #4: Wings of Fire Book Four: The Dark Secret (Hardcover): $16.99
- #5: Wings of Fire Book Five: The Brightest Night (Hardcover): $16.99
- #6: Wings of Fire Book Six: Moon Rising (Hardcover): $16.99
- #7: Winter Turning (Wings of Fire, Book 7) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #8: Escaping Peril (Wings of Fire, Book 8) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #9: Talons of Power (Wings of Fire, Book 9) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #10: Darkness of Dragons (Wings of Fire, Book 10) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #11: The Lost Continent (Wings of Fire, Book 11) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #12: The Hive Queen (Wings of Fire, Book 12) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #13: The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire, Book 13) (Hardcover): $16.99
In the newest installment of the Wings of Fire series, tensions are higher than ever as we prepare for a fight for the survival of dragonkind!
About the Author
TUI T. SUTHERLAND is the author of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling Wings of Fire series, the Menagerie trilogy, and the Pet Trouble series, as well as a contributing author to the bestselling Spirit Animals and Seekers series (as part of the Erin Hunter team). In 2009, she was a two-day champion on Jeopardy! She lives in Massachusetts with her wonderful husband, two awesome sons, and two very patient dogs. To learn more about Tui's books, visit her online at tuibooks.com.
"[A] perfect adventure for young fantasy fans to sink their teeth into." -- School Library Journal
Praise for The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire, Book One):
"Dramatic battle scenes, double-crosses, and one seriously deranged queen makes Wings of Fire a series that should have broad appeal for middle-grade fantasy fans." -- Booklist
"Fast-paced and detailed, this first installment in a new adventure series is entertaining." -- Kirkus Reviews
"Readers of all ages will be enchanted by the humanistic storyline and the page-turning excitement." -- Library Media Connection
"A thrilling new series for dragon-lovers." -- Austin Family