Not on hand, usually available within 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Left Behind series.
- #2: Tribulation Force: The Continuing Drama of Those Left Behind (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Nicolae: The Rise of Antichrist (Left Behind #3) (Paperback): $15.99
- #4: World's End (Left Behind Series Collectors Edition #4) (Paperback): $19.99
- #5: Apollyon: The Destroyer Is Unleashed (Left Behind #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: Assassins: Assignment: Jerusalem, Target: Antichrist (Left Behind #6) (Paperback): $15.99
- #7: The Indwelling: The Beast Takes Possession (Left Behind #7) (Paperback): $15.99
- #8: The Mark: The Beast Rules the World (Left Behind #8) (Paperback): $15.99
- #9: Desecration: Antichrist Takes the Throne (Left Behind #9) (Paperback): $15.99
- #10: The Remnant: On the Brink of Armageddon (Left Behind #10) (Paperback): $15.99
- #11: Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Left Behind #11) (Paperback): $15.99
- #12: Glorious Appearing: The End of Days (Left Behind #12) (Paperback): $15.99
Book 1 in the 12-book series that has sold over 63 million copies
Read the books that launched a cultural phenomenon
"This is the most successful Christian fiction series ever."
"Combines Tom Clancy-like suspense with touches of romance, high-tech flash, and biblical references."
--New York Times
"Call it what you like, the Left Behind series . . . now has a label its creators could have never predicted: blockbuster success."
Are you ready for the moment of truth?
- Mass disappearances
- Political crisis
- Economic crisis
- Worldwide epidemics
- Environmental catastrophe
- Military apocalypse
of the end of the world.
The 12 books in the series by New York Times best-selling authors Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins cover the events of biblical prophecy surrounding the rapture and the seven-year period known as the tribulation that follows.
Left Behind: A Novel of the Earth's Last Days
An airborne Boeing 747 is headed to London when, without any warning, passengers mysteriously disappear from their seats. Terror and chaos slowly spread not only through the plane, but also worldwide as unusual events continue to unfold. For those who have been left behind, the apocalypse has just begun.