On Our Shelves Now....best to call before coming in to pick up.
Other Books in Series
- #2: National Geographic Kids Weird But True!: Ripped from the Headlines 2: Real-life Stories You Have to Read to Believe (Library Binding): $21.90
- #3: Weird But True 10 (Library Binding): $18.90
- #4: Weird But True 2: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Weird But True! 3: 300 Outrageous Facts (Paperback): $7.95
- #6: National Geographic Kids Weird But True! 6: 300 Outrageous Facts (Paperback): $7.99
- #8: Weird But True 7: 300 Outrageous Facts (Paperback): $7.99
Dive into these fishy facts: Did you know that the prehistoric shark, megalodon, had jaws so big that it could swallow a car? Or that goats, pigs, dogs, cats, and even an alpaca have all learned how to surf? And if that's not weird enough for ya, one man even rowed solo across the Pacific Ocean for 312 days!
In this book filled with 300 wacky facts and pictures, you'll glimpse the ocean's weirdest wildlife, uncover shocking shipwrecks, and meet sensational seafarers, from pirates and sailors to ground-breaking marine scientists. Perfect for ocean enthusiasts and trivia-loving landlubbers alike!
For more quirky facts and interactive fun, check out The Nat Geo Kids Challenge on Amazon Alexa for over one hundred rounds of “Weird but True …or False!” Available now through Amazon Kids+ subscriptions.
About the Author
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS inspires young adventurers to explore the world through its award-winning books, magazines, website, television series, radio show, apps, games, and events, and it is the only major kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core.