Email or call for price
Out of Print
Be prepared for exam day with Barron’s. Trusted content from AP experts!
Barron’s AP English Literature and Composition: 2020-2021 includes in-depth content review and online practice. It’s the only book you’ll need to be prepared for exam day.
Written by Experienced Educators
- Learn from Barron’s--all content is written and reviewed by AP experts
- Build your understanding with comprehensive review tailored to the most recent exam
- Get a leg up with tips, strategies, and study advice for exam day--it’s like having a trusted tutor by your side
- Sharpen your test-taking skills with 7 full-length practice tests--5 in the book, including a diagnostic test to target your studying, and 2 more online
- Strengthen your knowledge with in-depth review covering all Units on the AP English Literature and Composition Exam
- Reinforce your learning with practice by tackling the review questions at the end of each chapter
- Continue your practice with 2 full-length practice tests on Barron’s Online Learning Hub
- Simulate the exam experience with a timed test option
- Deepen your understanding with detailed answer explanations and expert advice
- Gain confidence with automated scoring to check your learning progress
About the Author
George Ehrenhaft has been writing for Barron's for over three decades. During that time he has been the author or co-author of books on the SAT, the ACT, and both the AP English Literature and AP English Language exams. Other titles relate to English grammar and essay writing, especially writing college application essays. He has also written several Barron's Book Notes titles about literature, including The Grapes of Wrath and A Streetcar Named Desire.
Ehrenhaft spent most of his career teaching English in Westchester County, New York, at Fox Lane and Mamaroneck High Schools. He is now a resident of Moraga, California, where he has become a prolific watercolor painter.
About the Publisher
In the 1930s, Manuel H. Barron opened a bookstore in Brooklyn, New York.
People from the community asked Mr. Barron about books that might be available to help their children study for the New York State Regents exams. After realizing there wasn't anything available, Mr. Barron created his own study guides.
80 years later, Barron's has helped millions of people prepare for their next step.