On Our Shelves Now--Subject to Availability
Handpicked by Amazon kids' books editor, Seira Wilson, for Prime Book Box – a children's subscription that inspires a love of reading.
The #1 New York Times bestselling bedtime story in board book format!
As the sun sets behind the big construction site, all the hardworking trucks get ready to say goodnight. One by one, Crane Truck, Cement Mixer, Dump Truck, Bulldozer, and Excavator finish their work and lie down to rest—so they'll be ready for another day of rough and tough construction play!
• Author Sherri Duskey Rinker's sweet rhyming text soothes little ones into a peaceful rest
• With rounded corners, this durable board book is full of irresistible artwork by illustrator Tom Lichtenheld
• Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site is the perfect read-aloud
This popular, timeless nighttime story continues to delight families everywhere!
• Children's books for preschooler and kindergarten
• Great for young construction fans
• This adorable board book is a go-to gift for any occasion
About the Author
Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train. She lives in the Chicago area.
Tom Lichtenheld is the illustrator of #1 New York Times bestsellers Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Steam Train, Dream Train, created with Sherri Duskey Rinker, as well as Duck! Rabbit! and I Wish You More, created with Amy Krouse Rosenthal. He lives near Chicago, Illinois.