From the New York Times bestselling author that brought you Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site and Mighty, Mighty Construction Site comes a heartwarming and inspiring tale featuring the first female character to join the core construction crew!
She might be small, but she's got it all—she's Kid McGear, Skid Steer! Kid McGear is the newest truck to join the Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site crew and she's eager to help with even the roughest and toughest construction work. But when a steep cliff puts the other trucks in danger, can the new Kid on the site prove she's big enough for even this big, big job?
• Features playful rhyming text throughout that pairs perfectly with the captivating illustrations to tell a complete and powerful story
• A thrilling tale of teamwork shows the BIG potential in the littlest readers and is a must-have read-aloud for construction fans both big and small
• Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of numerous #1 New York Times bestsellers. AG Ford, a recipient of the NAACP Image Award, has illustrated many award-winning books for children, including the #1 New York Times bestseller Construction Site on Christmas Night
A timeless tale of perseverance and overcoming obstacles that will resonate with readers and listeners of all ages.
• Great read-aloud book for classroom and families
• Books for kids ages 3–5
• Children's books for early elementary school students
About the Author
Sherri Duskey Rinker is the author of numerous #1 New York Times bestsellers. Sherri lives with her photographer husband and two sons in St. Charles, Illinois.
AG Ford, a recipient of the NAACP Image Award, has illustrated many award-winning books for children, including the #1 New York Times bestseller Construction Site on Christmas Night. He lives in Dallas, Texas.
"A crowd-pleasing picture book for truck fans."— Booklist
"[Three Cheers for Kid McGear encourages children to embrace teamwork, help others, and develop unique friendships. Construction fans will welcome this new kid on the block."—School Library Journal