List Price: $24.99
Our Price: $22.99
(Save: $2.00 8%)
On Our Shelves Now--Subject to Availability
Part of the bestselling TouchThinkLearn series!
Straightforward, sensitive, and reassuring, TouchThinkLearn: Feelings equips children and parents alike with the vocabulary they need to talk about their many emotions.
This is a concept book unlike any other—the tactile board book features removable and movable characters and elements.
• Made in the landmark TouchThinkLearn format—over 850,000 copies sold in the series!
• Tackles the difficult topic of emotions with brilliant, multisensory aesthetics
• Features the toddler-favorite production technique of glued on pieces dovetailing with die-cut openings
TouchThinkLearn: Feelings offers youngest learners an irresistible opportunity to explore their emotions—and their universe.
Designed with a hands-on approach, this book applies TouchThinkLearn's hallmark format: scooped-out die-cuts with raised, shaped elements.
• Ideal for children ages 2 to 4 years old
• Utilizes puzzle-like play pieces to create a complete on-and off-the-page immersive play experience.
• Resonates year-round as a go-to new baby gift for baby showers, birthdays, holidays, and more
• Perfect for teachers, librarians, parents, grandparents, and caregivers looking to teach kids about emotional intelligence and feelings
• Add it to the shelf with books like A is for Apple by Tiger Tales, Montessori: Letter Work by Bobby and June George, and Making Faces: A First Book of Emotions by Abrams Appleseed.
About the Author
Xavier Deneux trained as a set designer but since has applied a lifelong passion for child development to more than 100 books, including the TouchThinkLearn series. He lives in Paris, France.
"Part guessing game, part counting exercise. a nice approach to the counting book." —Kirkus Reviews
"Multi-sensory and fun" —Entertainment Weekly