Not on hand, usually available within 1-5 Days
Escape into a magical world with this adorable Bookscape Board Book! Discover a museum's exhibits in a one-of-a-kind format, complete with art by celebrated illustrator Ingela Arrhenius.
Each uniquely shaped page overlaps with the next to create a complete spread when closed—and an immersive world to explore with each turn of the page when open.
• Delightfully small and chunky board book
• Begs to be picked up thanks to its tactile, toy-like quality
• Filled with simple concept-based text and bright, playful illustrations
A Marvelous Museum provides a light introduction to art spaces kids will recognize—or soon encounter.
This cheerful and colorful board book is a great pick for parents and caregivers looking for a highly tactile and interactive introduction to the world of art and museums.
• A great gift for art and museum-loving new parents, grandparents, and caregivers, or for a baby shower or birthday
• Kids love the sturdy, toy-like quality of these shaped books
• Perfect for those who adored Painting with Picasso by Julie Merberg and Suzanne Bober, Peek-A Who? by Nina Laden, and TouchThinklearn: ABC by Xavier Deneux
About the Author
Ingela P Arrhenius is an illustrator of books and gifts. She lives in Stockholm, Sweden.