Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Gabriel Allon series.
- #1: The Kill Artist (Gabriel Allon #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The English Assassin (Gabriel Allon #2) (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Confessor (Gabriel Allon #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: A Death in Vienna (Gabriel Allon #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Prince of Fire (Gabriel Allon #5) (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Messenger (Gabriel Allon #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: Casa de Espías (House of Spies): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #7) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #8: La Otra Mujer (the Other Woman): Una Novela (a Novel) (Gabriel Allon #8) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #9: La Chica Nueva (the New Girl) (Gabriel Allon #9) (Compact Disc): $59.99
- #11: Portrait of a Spy (Gabriel Allon #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: The Fallen Angel (Gabriel Allon #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The English Girl (Gabriel Allon #13) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #14: The Heist (Gabriel Allon #14) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #15: The English Spy (Gabriel Allon #15) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #16: The Black Widow (Gabriel Allon #16) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #17: House of Spies: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #17) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #18: The Other Woman (Gabriel Allon #18) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #19: The New Girl: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #19) (Large Print / Paperback): $28.99
- #20: The Order: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #20) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #21: The Cellist: A Novel (Gabriel Allon #21) (Mass Market): $9.99
Determined to sever his ties with the Office, Gabriel Allon has retreated to the windswept cliffs of Cornwall with his beautiful Venetian-born wife, Chiara. But once again his seclusion is interrupted by a visitor from his tangled past: the endearingly eccentric London art dealer Julian Isherwood. As usual, Isherwood has a problem. And it is one only Gabriel can solve.
In the ancient English city of Glastonbury, an art restorer has been brutally murdered and a long-lost portrait by Rembrandt mysteriously stolen. Despite his reluctance, Gabriel is persuaded to use his unique skills to search for the painting and those responsible for the crime. But as he painstakingly follows a trail of clues leading from Amsterdam to Buenos Aires and, finally, to a villa on the graceful shores of Lake Geneva, Gabriel discovers there are deadly secrets connected to the painting. And evil men behind them.
Before he is done, Gabriel will once again be drawn into a world he thought he had left behind forever, and will come face-to-face with a remarkable cast of characters: a glamorous London journalist who is determined to undo the worst mistake of her career, an elusive master art thief who is burdened by a conscience, and a powerful Swiss billionaire who is known for his good deeds but may just be behind one of the greatest threats facing the world.
Filled with remarkable twists and turns of plot, and told with seductive prose, The Rembrandt Affair is more than just summer entertainment of the highest order. It is a timely reminder that there are men in the world who will do anything for money.