Not on hand, usually available within 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 10 in the Michael Bennett series.
- #1: Step on a Crack (Michael Bennett #1) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #2: Run for Your Life (Michael Bennett #2) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #3: Worst Case (Michael Bennett #3) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #4: Tick Tock (Michael Bennett #4) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #5: I, Michael Bennett (Mass Market): $10.00
- #6: Gone (Michael Bennett #6) (Mass Market): $10.00
- #7: Burn (Michael Bennett #7) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #8: Alert (Michael Bennett #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #9: Bullseye (Michael Bennett #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #11: Ambush (Michael Bennett #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: Blindside (Michael Bennett #12) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #13: The Russian (Michael Bennett #13) (Paperback): $17.99
- #14: Shattered (Michael Bennett #14) (Hardcover): $29.00
Detective Michael Bennett and his family are ready to escape New York for a vacation in Maine-but a shocking scene deep in the woods reveals a dark world of drugs and murder.
Haunted by guilt and shame, Michael Bennett is living with a father's worst nightmare. Reeling from a crisis that would destroy lesser families, the Bennetts escape New York for a much-needed vacation. But it turns out the brochures don't tell the full story; the seemingly perfect community has a deadly vice.
When local cops uncover a grisly crime scene buried deep in the woods, they consult the vacationing Bennett, who jumps at the chance to atone for his own sins. But far from the city streets he knows so well, no one will talk to the big-city detective, and the bodies keep piling up.
A young and forgotten girl is the closest thing Bennett has to a partner in his frantic hunt for the ghostlike perpetrator behind the violence. Will Bennett and his unlikely ally unmask the culprit before anyone else winds up haunted?
About the Author
James Patterson holds the Guinness World Record for the most #1 New York Times bestsellers. His books have sold more than 350 million copies worldwide. He is a tireless champion of the power of books and reading, exemplified by his new children's book imprint JIMMY Patterson. Patterson invests proceeds from the sales of JIMMY Patterson Books in pro-reading initiatives.
"Behind all the noise and the numbers, we shouldn't forget that no one gets this big without amazing natural storytelling talent--which is what James Patterson has, in spades."
"James Patterson is The Boss. End of."—Ian Rankin
"Patterson's books might as well come with movie tickets as a bonus feature."—New York Times
"The prolific Patterson seems unstoppable."—USA Today