Not on hand, usually available within 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Michael Bennett series.
- #1: Step on a Crack (Michael Bennett #1) (Paperback): $16.99
- #2: Manhunt: A Michael Bennett Story (Michael Bennett BookShots #2) (Paperback): $4.99
- #4: Tick Tock (Michael Bennett #4) (Large Print / Hardcover): $32.00
- #5: I, Michael Bennett (Hardcover): $31.00
- #6: Gone (Michael Bennett #6) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #7: Burn (Michael Bennett #7) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #8: Alert (Michael Bennett #8) (Large Print / Hardcover): $33.00
- #9: Bullseye (Michael Bennett #9) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #10: Haunted (Michael Bennett #10) (Hardcover): $28.00
- #11: Ambush (Michael Bennett #11) (Paperback): $16.99
- #12: Blindside (Michael Bennett #12) (CD-Audio): $20.00
- #13: The Russian (Michael Bennett #13) (CD-Audio): $35.00
- #14: Shattered (Michael Bennett #14) (Hardcover): $29.00
One by one, children of New York's wealthiest are taken hostage. But the criminal doesn't crave money or power--he only wants to ask the elite if they know the price others pay for their luxurious lifestyles. And, if they don't, he corrects their ignorance--by killing them.
To Detective Michael Bennett, it becomes clear that these murders are linked and must be part of a greater, more public demonstration. With the city thrown into chaos, he is forced to team up with FBI agent Emily Parker, and the two set out to capture the killer before he begins his most public lesson yet--a deadly message for the entire city to witness.
From the bestselling author who brought you the Alex Cross novels comes James Patterson's most action-packed series yet. With the heart-pounding suspense that only Patterson delivers, WORST CASE will leave you gasping for breath until the very end.
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
"Bobby Cannavale returns as Detective Bennett, slipping into his best Brooklyn accent and giving a hard edge to the character. As the kidnapper, John Glover employs a nasal whining tone perfectly suited to the character, and the phone conversations between cop and criminal are rich with tension. Orlagh Cassidy gives Emily an appealing gentleness..."—Publishers Weekly