A MUST READ for anyone taking the bar exam.
The bar exam is a difficult test that can provoke stress, anxiety and even fear in those preparing for it.
Bar Exam Mind gives you proven strategies to help alleviate these problems and focus on what matters now: Learning the law and passing the bar exam.
Bar Exam Mind shows you how to get your mindset right for the bar exam and get the mental edge you need to remain calm and focused while you study for and take the exam.
Among other things, you will learn:
- visualization techniques to remove bar exam fears;
- the best way to practice for the bar exam;
- strategies to improve test-taking performance;
- how to use bar exam affirmations to increase self-confidence;
- what to eat to keep your mind and brain healthy and in peak condition for the bar exam;
- and much more
Use Bar Exam Mind as a supplement to all substantive bar preparation courses.
You can either follow the 21-day learning program included with the book or choose to implement only the techniques you believe will be most beneficial to you.
After reading this book, you will be well on your way to a successful and stress-free bar exam.