Insight Guides Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Mauritius, Reunion and Seychelles is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like the Piton de la Fournaise, Grand Baie and the Vallee de Mai, and cultural gems like the epic gorges, waterfalls and jagged peaks of the Cirques, walking with giant tortoises on the Outer Islands and a stroll along the butter-soft sands of Anse Lazio, the 'best beach in the world'.
Features of this travel guide to Mauritius, Reunion & Seychelles:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Mauritius, Reunion and Seychelles' rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Mauritius, Reunion and Seychelles with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: (Mauritius) Port Louis; The North; The East; The South Coast; The West; (Reunion) St-Denis; The Coast; Volcano and High Plains; The Cirques; (Seychelles) Mahe and Satellites; Fregate; Silhouette and North; Praslin; Cousin, Cousine and Aride; La Digue; Bird and Denis Islands; The Outer Islands
Looking for a specific guide to Mauritius? Check out Insight Guides Pocket Mauritius for a detailed and entertaining look at all the island has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.