Freak (n): A markedly exceptional or extraordinary person who has withdrawn from normal behavior and activities to pursue one interest or obsession.
FI Freak (n): A young person obsessed with making intelligent money decisions to allow themselves to reach early financial independence and live their best life.
A step-by-step guide to help you change the way you look at money before you turn 20
In this companion workbook to First to a Million, teenagers will accelerate their path to financial independence and learn even more about personal finance and investing. This interactive planner contains critical action items, tasks, and exercises--all organized into simple semester-long sections and a timeline that can be adjusted to fit your age or level of experience.
This workbook will show you how to:
- Find a mentor that can help you grow toward your goals
- Manage your expenses aso you can save as much money as possible
- Get your first credit card and start building your credit score
- Build passive income streams to work toward financial freedom
- Open a brokerage account to invest in index funds
- Close on your first real estate purchase (when you're ready )
- And much more
It's never too early to start working toward your FI Freak goals. With time (and compound interest) on your side, you can win the game before it even starts