Virtual teaming and virtual learning have been practiced for decades but never to the level required today. As the educational landscape continues to evolve, ensure your PLC evolves right along with it. With this resource from Paul C. Farmer and Dennis King as your guide, you'll explore an abundance of tools and tips for maintaining your PLC structures along with proven best practices to help instruction and learning thrive beyond the four walls of your school.
A book on implementing online professional learning communities for teachers and administrators:
- Receive an overview of the PLC process and understand how all educators fit into it.
- Learn how to implement each step of the PLC process virtually.
- Address the four pillars of a PLC--mission, vision, values, and goals--in a virtual context.
- Develop and maintain an ideal school culture in a virtual environment with online teacher communities.
- Acquire strategies to strengthen every student's virtual or blended learning experience with the PLC process.