This guidebook is going to spend some time taking a look at the world of hacking, and some of the great techniques that come with this type of process as well. Whether you are an unethical or ethical hacker, you will use a lot of the same techniques, and this guidebook is going to explore them in more detail along the way, turning you from a novice to a professional in no time.
The book covers the following topics:
- The essentials of hacking.
- The role of programming and the various programming languages that play a crucial role in hacking have been appreciably examined, particularly python.
- The important penetration testing has been covered.
- Specific hacking techniques have been introduced and adequately elaborated for learners to try out their hacking moves.
- Protection of oneself while undertaking a hacking routine has also been given significant consideration.
Do you want to learn how to hack? Look no further than hacking: tips and tricks to learn hacking quickly and efficiently. There are a lot of books out there on the market that will tell you that they're the ultimate guide to learning how to hack, but what they actually turn out to be are hand-holding guides that teach you nothing practical about the art itself. By the end, you know how to do a few really esoteric procedures, but are left knowing little about the how or why.