Do you want to Learn how to use Google Classroom and Engage your Students with it?
This book is written for every teacher who wants to amplify teaching and learning in the classroom using powerful online tools that put learning first
Google Classroom helps teachers bring their work online.
It explains what Google Classroom is, what it can do, how to set it up, and how to use it to enhance student learning while making your life as a teacher easier.
It shows you how to place resources and activities online, gather assignments, and develop group and individual activities.
Finishing up with some of the best tips of how to use Classroom.
With all the options for educational platforms available to use, Google Classroom is leading the pack with easy apps that many already enjoy and all the available features that you can use for free.
In this book you will learn:
- Benefits Of Google Classroom
- Difference Between Google Classroom And Others Platforms
- Getting Started with Google Classroom
- How to allow Teachers to Communicate with Students effectively
- How to make Assignments, Announcements, Gradings, and enable students to communicate with each other
- How to collect Work and Files, to have all students on the same page, using Google dedicated tools
- Why going Paperless will help you as a Teacher
- Why Google Classroom is a Huge Time Saver
- Best Tips & Trick